Monday, August 22, 2011

Remember these moments!




I am STILL in denial that summer time is over. I have been spoiled, once again. "Mommy, don't go back to school," CZ has said every morning I have been back to work. I have loved my time with her this summer.



The picture on the playground was the first picture of summer with CZ. Eating a cupcake was the last picture of my summer vacation. In between we took lots of pictures, Charlotte loves using the camera "all by mysels." And, actually does a pretty good job :) It was all so so fun.






I'm excited about the new school year, and always look forward to a new start. I'm anxious about what next summer will hold. What changes are to come. But, I shall rest that I will be prepared for the future each day it comes.



Charlotte is such a joy. Her personality is so spunky, happy, optimistic and just plain fun. I had a class in the studio the other night, and came into CZ, daddy, & mimi having a dance party to CZ's "music player." So cute. Bippity Boppity Boo, CZ thinks is "bobby balloon!" Love love love this girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment