Thursday, January 19, 2012

Openess

Trying to reshape my time on the internet. I think it is just leading to more time on my stupid phone. Oh well. www.momastery.com is my new favorite blog:

"I’d found my thing. Openness. I decided, based on firsthand experience , that it’s more fun to say things to make women feel hopeful than it is to say or omit things to make women feel jealous. And it’s easier, too. Less to keep track of and monitor."

I admire women with a story. I admire brokeness. I appreciate seeing the sloppy, messed up, out of order, non perfect-ness.

I also appreciate people that dream, create, and re-create. I heard a silly Owl City song and it just was goofy. It sounded like a painting.

I don't want to get stagnant. That is a hard sentence to live somedays.

Cheers to living today.

No comments:

Post a Comment