Sunday, October 25, 2009

Slumber Party...

at OUR crib! What fun! Scott & Ericka came into town last night for my 30th Birthday :) They took us out to dinner and we had a slumber party at 3638 Tanglebrook Trail. I must say, having guests at our house was a big enough present. Seriously! I really have missed having company over the past 9 months. It was nice to clean up and have people over. AND, OF COURSE to see our good friends! I kept asking Charlotte, who is coming to visit? And we would say "Ericka, Scott." And, she would look at me with very confused eyes, "and Crash??" That is their cat. She didn't understand why the cat wasn't coming. She loves animals so so so much.

Anyways, Ericka & Scott...thanks for a great great birthday present!

Oh, and we stayed up until, I think ALMOST midnight....laughing at YouTube videos, trying to "stay young." Laughing is so good for you. And, wine is too.

No comments:

Post a Comment