Monday, January 25, 2010

Art Blogging.....

VISIT www.creativeandcolorful.blogspot.com SUBSCRIBE to that one! Forward along. Tell a friend.

Trying to spend more time on art, looking at the positive....seeing the good & the art in life.

But, a quick update about the house....
*** Charlotte has her OWN BED in her OWN room!
*** Andrew cleaned up the house and it looks much more like home :) That is encouraging!
*** FOR REAL, I HOPE....(I should look back and see how many times I've said this)....so let's say there is a chance that Andrew's room downstairs will be finished this week. And, we can paint mine & Ben's new bedroom this weekend! yippee. I'm excited. But, I must say, I will miss sleeping "Willy Wonka Style." Am I a terrible mom? Oh well!
*** We have a few potential renters. Might have someone finalized tonight?! That would be nothing other than God's grace and hand in this craziness.
*** And, a prayer for an "extra" job. We might be able to clean a doctors office to make enough to cover the cost for the Hampton House. That would be another God thing.
*** I feel encouraged and excited. THAT is a nice feeling. It is nice to praise God for the good!

One more praise! I had this wierd cold last week....and couldn't taste or smell anything for about 5 days. I wasn't scared until the doctor said, "oh if that goes away it might not ever come back." Needless to say, that "scared some sense back into me!" But, seriously I am REALLY thankful that I can smell and taste again. Just think about what life would be like if you couldn't smell flowers, a clean baby, taste a filet, coffee, or wine! Initially I thought it would be the best sense to loose...but I'm sure thankful to be able to smell and taste.

Outta here. Love! Feeling peace..............

No comments:

Post a Comment