Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sunshine

blabbing:
Communication. Knowing that "the sun will come out tomorrow" if it is cloudy today. Energy brings energy. In giving you will receive. God will not give you more than you can handle. This shall pass....and you're gonna miss this....what an oxymoron (however you spell it). Fireflies, I love that song. You aren't going to get this moment back, so make the best of it. Learning to sing admist the annoyance of sanding drywall. Planning on paper, hoping in God. The energy of Nana, the patience of Mimi, the carefree-ness of Ama, the optimism of Gran, the prayerfullness of Aunt Janet the spunk of Nana Doris, the gentleness of Granny....pack it all together and ta-da....we've got all that we need. Angels guide us, por favor. And give us some energy. 2009, was a lot of grumbling...I'm hoping for some motivation (yes, for me too) in 2010.

the sunshine:
I love how Charlotte says "peease?! okkkaaay!!" It's kind of scarcastic, but I love it. Tonight I was talking with Charlotte, telling her how much I have loved spending my break with her. And, that I'm going to miss her. She said "miss YOU" and she jumped up and gave me a huge hug and kiss. (It actually made a small chip in my tooth as she hit my chin...but what a great scar!) And then the boss said, "mommy sit!" (her new favorite bossy phrase) We snuggled. She is so SO SO SO much fun. I LOVED Christmas break with her.

Okay, I guess I need to stop procrastinating and GO TO BED. I've got to get up way to early to start my reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment