Saturday, March 6, 2010

Reflections over National Boards

Working, meditating, reflecting....listening to Pandora while working makes your soul lighter...

"Mighty is the power of Christ"

detour: focusing with friends is difficult........ahhhhhhh........we always have too much to talk about. Life and death. Friends and family. Time and the lack of it. Sunshine.

Okay, so now it is 10:00am. I have 2 hours to get this entry DONE.

"Oh, my soul overflow. Oh, my soul fills with hope. Perfect love that never lets go." (Never let go, David Crowder Band) I want my soul to overflow. Daily. In the good and the bad. The up and the down. And, this is my prayer for CZ. I want her to overflow with Gods love.....to find true contentment, hope and peace. Everlasting.

"Joy and pain in sun and rain. You are the same, oh you never let go" Amazing how lyrics can speak to you. That verse to the song, came right after I wrote that above.

I love the life of an artist. I love constant discovery and rediscovery. I love that about art. I love that about life.

Focus....

No comments:

Post a Comment