Thursday, March 17, 2011

Charlotte might need a new baby doll.

Because there is going to be another baby friend for Charlotte.

Don't freak out, it is not me.

--Charlotte has a bazillion "Emma Kate's" after my friends Mollie's sweet baby girl.
--She even has a baby "Isaac" after her baby cousin, who she adores and begs me to drive to Raleigh. It's not sar(far) mommy, itsn't. She hears my mom talk about this a lot, I'm sure!
--She has a baby Liliana (wiwiana) after her soon to be baby cousin.

And, now, one of my forever friends, is PREGO. A very long awaited pregnancy. Sarah has been dreaming about being pregnant since high school. I always knew I would have a surrogate mom if I needed one, that is how bad she has wanted to be prego. It is super exciting.

"Charlotte, we have an exciting secret to tell you."
"What is it?" She guessed it was a present, or a cookie.
We showed her the picture of the "Dralle Bean" and she grinned a cute huge smile and looked kind of strangely at Sarah's belly.

Later at dinner, we asked Charlotte, "What do you think it is? A boy or a girl?"
"I don't know, what is it?" she responds.
"What do you think, Charlotte?"
"You tell me think. Think. (looking sternly into Sarah's eyes) Tell me."

The story doesn't seem as cute written, but it was really funny. She thought if we just thought hard enough we could tell her. I guess we are always telling her to think.

No comments:

Post a Comment