Friday, March 11, 2011

I don't want to turn in to a pessimist.

What is wrong with me? The cup is seeming so half empty lately.
Ahhhhh, I am getting on my nerves.

Here is my half a** attempt at optimism today.

Things you should be thankful for:

1. A dishwasher. I don't know anyone else without one.
2. A place to put your toilet paper that is not in the middle of the bathroom.
3. Closet doors that hide your clothes.
4. Blinds that prevent your neighbors from seeing you get dressed.
5. At least one room of the house that is comfortable.

Okay okay...stop your bit$#^%ING please Elizabeth. You have so
SO SO much to be thankful for too.

1. Great friends, that appear and offer to help organize my life!
2. Parents that feed me, still!
3. A daughter that is beautiful, sweet, and full of hugs and optimism
4. A classroom that overlooks a field, with a glisten of sunshine
5. A godiva chocolate bar that is in my bag because my husband shared.

I feel better. Sorry that you were the brunt of my stupid complaining. The last list is obviously the much more important things! But, ya'll....can I just say it is super duper hard to not be effected by your environment. ahhh. And, when I try without a prayer. I feel claustrophobic.

Today, on my desk it says: "Be made new in the attitude of your minds." Ephesians 4:23

No comments:

Post a Comment