Friday, September 16, 2011

So cool.

I love this little baby.

Some moments I skip, some moments I freak out a little bit, others I tell my class over and over and over I want a biscuit. This morning, a student appeared with a biscuit, for Pepper! Fun! So, now it just has to grow and form :) And we will talk about Pepper, debate a name, and pray. Charlotte knows she is going to be a big sister. For me, there is a lot of relief knowing that she knows. More than anything (well except health), I pray that CZ and Pepper will be friends. I know they won't always be, but I really want them to have a good relationship.

The night we told her, she rubbed my belly and said "I want my baby, now!" CZ is all about her babies, and I have no doubt she will think she is the mommy. The other funny thing she said is that she wanted to name it "Emma Kate" (our good friends daughter) or "Anna or Parker" (the name of the Dralle Bean). I assured her we had to think of something new. CZ and Ben had adaughter/daddy date and came home with Big Sister/New Baby books. Sweetly, they read this as their nightime books. Ben is looking forward to extra CZ time come April. I just reminded him to not leave me abandoned :) Oh, and this could be an Easter baby.

A fun journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment