Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Excited

I'm so sorry sweet Pepper, your mom is a dork! But, your mommy is so excited. I didn't know if I would be excited if the news was boy. But, I am. So...I am celebrating. First, a blue painted pepper. First, on FB then all over the "school" news! Pepper had his first appearance on the MMS TV NEWS....announcing that you are a boy :) It was cute! Yesterday, my top priority was painting a shirt to wear today. I'm loving wearing it. What an exciting day. Oh, to be a mom of a boy. I hear I need more energy. It will be okay. And, I'm glad CZ can keep the stage to herself, in the pink and girly world!


P.S. The "real" name will 96% not be Pepper.
Today, it is Paxton "Pax" Barrett Miller :)
But, I like the name game too much to cut
off the votes quite yet. (Pax means peace,
I love that) And, I love this baby boy. he he
Ba

No comments:

Post a Comment