Monday, November 14, 2011

I need to remember these moments,

I am reminded! Every afternoon, Cz is in a "big time bossy, I went to school today mood." Today, she insisted that both daddy and I participate in an "activibity." Today it was stickers and paper. This is daddy's art, it reads, "daddy loves sports-cars, dawg." Pretty clever, I say!


This evening turned out to be great. I love random moments of fun! We hunted for something clever to use for "tile" in the kitchen. We found some cool marble-like stuff at Michaels. Daddy and Cz were pretty cute sitting on the floor in the store planning out the floor.


Getting Cz into and out of the car is becoming an ordeal. The conversation about how many babies can come and how many purses she can bring is both hallarious and getting old. "My baby will freak out if she doesn't come inside. She will cry, so so loud". "Mommy, if I can't take two purses I will be so so so so so so sad." She is a sales person.


Fun pics of shadows. Ok, I'll be honest Cz was not happy to take these pictures. But, I pretty much demanded them. The moment looking at the shadows was fun, it was when I wanted a picture that I ruined that moment.


Dinner. Big time Daddy/Charlotte laughs. They shared rootbeer. Ben made the mistake of calling her a "beer queen." Great...so, if you hear her say this...remind her she is a ROOTbeer queen. Then, it was a rootbeer float and ice cream cone...in CZ's face. I know, we are such a great influence. The memory was fun. And, that is important too. "Daddy, your lucky I didn't put my ice cream in your drink," she whispered in Ben's ear. Charlotte is getting really witty. This is good and bad.


This was the last night not knowing if Charlotte will have a brother or sister. I am really excited to know. Not that it really matters, we will be happy either way. I just want to know. My sweet Charlotte really needs a break from the conversation though. She is really nervous about mommy having another baby. "Will you wear a mask? Can I sit on your lap after Pepper is born? Will you still love me when Pepper is born? Can you still hold me? Will you always be my mommy?". After too many questions and a lot of reassurance, I held her sweet hand and it was sweaty.


Life is changing. It is exciting and scary. I am basking I'm the exciting for a moment. And, it feels good. Maybe I should postpond my doc appt. Just kidding. Doc appt's are exciting and hard on your nerves. What is important is that the baby is healthy and my family is healthy and safe.


Last thought. "God, thank you for my family. And, keep them safe like you normally do." From the heart of my Charlotte. Thankful you for my many blessings!







No comments:

Post a Comment