Saturday, January 24, 2009

Drastical is paying attention to details

We should do drastical more often.

Today it was a pizza picnic in the front yard after a cleaning & moving party. Good friends and good husbands and good dads came to the rescue today. If you haven't made time to be a good friend lately, I recommend it. What comes around, goes around.

I do not take my blessings lightly. And the biggest blessings are below:

Charlotte & I went with Tonia to see how Molly's Motors is coming along. They are building a showroom. We didn't get to talk with Daddy very much because there were customers in and out the whole time. We didn't mind!
I think I need to take Jane's advise & dive into Job. I'll let you know what I find. You know life is different when Sunday morning is a time you look forward to. To me, church has become very stress relieving. Who doesn't feel better when someone else is helping take care of your problems?

No comments:

Post a Comment