Tuesday, November 10, 2009

And about the Hampton House....

Ben has been in Las Vegas for the past week. He came back motivated. And to a more relaxed wife. Thank God. Seriously.

Last night we went to the Hampton House to figure out some more walls. I'm going there tomorrow, hopefully the rain won't get in the way, to clean out some trash from the new STUDIO!!! Yippee.

It shouldn't be tooo long before we start moving something in somewhere. Ben & I talked, and agreed...that we either need to still be "somewhat settled" at Pam's or the Hampton House by Christmas. I don't want Christmas morning to be in a strange messy place for Charlotte. So, that's the thought. We shall see. Oh, and about Christmas....if you read this....I hope that homemade is good with you. This is going to be a simple SIMPLE simple Christmas. Please don't get me anything....seriously. Spoil any kids you know...or a stranger.

No comments:

Post a Comment