Tuesday, November 24, 2009

hmmmmmmmmmm.......

What is funny is that I'm so anxious and worried NOW. The $@(*! hit the fan this time last year. That's when we had real issues. That's when we were really prayerful and had our new priorities in order. I wasn't having near panic attacks and crying at the drop of a hat.

And, now the house is getting VERY close to finished! I can walk into my new studio, and I'm going to have a studio, our bills are getting paid, our family is super supportive and I'm freaking out. Sounds like the priorities are out of order.

The season of Christmas/Thanksgiving is about remembering what you HAVE, not dwelling on what you don't have.

So, pray that I can focus on the good, not be so hard on myself, not have expectations of a "time frame" for the house to be finished, be kind to my husband who is working his butt off, and that I will find time to make National Boards a priority without being discouraged.

PS Charlotte is my SUNSHINE. She is wonderful, happy, cheerful, joyful. She makes life so so much better. Remember that, Liz.

No comments:

Post a Comment