Thursday, November 12, 2009

I didn't take a shower & forgot to brush my teeth...

DISGUSTING! I know! Who would admit to that?? I just did. You would think that would mean that I wore PJ's and watched movies all day long....but, who has time for that? Read between the lines.

I woke up yesterday to POO, and it just occur ed all day long. The sewage was backed up again at Pam's. This caused a gross smell, no shower, too grossed out to brush my teeth (I took my toothbrush with me, but found gum instead. Wow, liz!), and financial stress with the in-laws. No fun. Despite the Poo, the rain, the cold....I wanted so badly to be productive yesterday. God had other plans.

Well, I don't think it was his plans for the truck to get stuck in the back yard....I should have listened to my husbands last words, "don't drive the truck into the backyard." Even though I wasn't the driver. Oh well....small annoyances!

Not much got done at the house....other than a little bit of "eye-opening" to what I can now do.

The day got better though!

**QT with my mom! :) We, not really, SHE baked cookies! I got to sit at the bar and do a little bit of school work.
**Pumpkin Spiced Latte' with Tonia!! Love it!
**Seein' Dee & Cute Riley in the belly!
**Watching the CMA awards & hanging out with Ben.
**OH, and the library with Charlotte.

OKAY, the day was better than I thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment